Frequency converters SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVES
Documentation and training
The start-up box is a support device for starting up and servicing SIMOVERT MC converters and inverters.
The start-up box can be connected to the control terminal strip (-X101) of the converter by means of a prefabricated, highly flexible signal cable (included in the scope of supply). An electronic circuit within the device is used for converting the 24 V DC auxiliary power supply value of the converter into an analog setpoint. The analog setpoint can be adjusted and is displayed via a 5-digit LCD.
Performance characteristics of the start-up box
- Analog setting of setpoints:
- coarse and fine setting by means of two potentiometers in the ratio 1 : 10
- polarity selector switch between normal and inverse setpoint polarity
- potentiometer for analog offset value with autonomous ON/OFF switch
- ON/OFF switch for setting analog setpoints.
- The analog setpoint is decoupled and largely protected against pole-switching within the operating voltage range.
- The analog output signal of the control terminal strip is wired to 2 mm measuring sockets in the start-up box.
- Six OFF switches for digital enabling signals, with green LED indicator lamps.
- Four red LEDs for displaying digital output signals.