Преобразователи частоты SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVES
The MASTERDRIVES Motion Control (MC) frequency converters are specially designed for industrial servo drive applications.
In addition to the well-proven modular hardware concept, SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVES Motion Control offers a modular software featuring
- freely interconnectable function blocks and
- integrated technology functions.
The MASTERDRIVES Motion Control series is compatible regarding
- operator control and visualization
and is available for line voltages of 3-phase 380 V to 480 V AC, 50/60 Hz, and in the following designs, depending on the power rating:
- Compact PLUS (0.55 kW to 18.5 kW)
- Compact units (2.2 kW to 37 kW)
- Chassis units (45 kW to 250 kW).
The MASTERDRIVES Motion Control concept is characterized by:
- a very high level of dynamic response
- angular synchronism between drives
- cam plates.
In thus satisfies the most stringent demands placed on servo technology.
The MASTERDRIVES Motion Control converters are excellently matched to Siemens compact and highly dynamic servomotors.
These synchronous servomotors and asynchronous servomotors are primarily suited for highly dynamic applications.
Corresponding to highly dynamic MC control on the motor side, MASTERDRIVES AFE (Active Front End) using active line-angle-oriented vector control is now available on the line side for optimum energy supply.
MASTERDRIVES AFE is characterized by:
- absence of system perturbations, i.e. very good overall power factor
- stall-protected operation even in the event of supply dips and supply failure
- highly dynamic rectifier and regenerative units
- reactive-power compensation possible
- four-quadrant operation.
The program is rounded off by a complete spectrum of system components and accessories.
Customer-specific, integrated solutions (automation - converter - motor) are available for many applications in all industrial sectors.
For MASTERDRIVES, easy-to-use project-planning tools (PATH) and start-up tools (DriveMonitor) are available.
Siemens' world-wide service and sales network enable all our customers and MASTERDRIVES users to obtain direct access to expert advice and project planning as well as training and service.
The compact and chassis units can be used in air-cooled or water-cooled control cabinets and plant configurations.
Rectifier and regenerative units can also be provided as Active Front End units.
Our sales departments, working with our applications workshops, will help you to find the best solution for your requirements.